Fairy tales only show one side of love, and they always end with happily ever after. In reality, searching for true love shows the exact opposite of these fairy tales. While falling in love seems like a great thing, fairy tales do not show the other side of love, which requires sacrifice and hardships.
Here are 10 lessons about love that are not taught in fairy tales:
1. Love does not always encompass beautiful things.
2. Equality in relationships is not defined by good looks.
3. Being beautiful does not give you an assurance of everlasting love.
4. Relationship problems do not necessarily mean that love should come to an end.
5. When there is misunderstanding, effort is required to resolve issues.